Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Bucket List

My ULTIMATE goal in life is to be happy!  I am happy when I am with my family and friends, when I am serving others, and when I am in the water.  Since I've been overweight for a very long time, it is very hard for me to be happy.  I can't even think of or go to my "happy place" because I forget where that is anymore.  I am hoping to accomplish my #1 goal in life with this juice fast.  I know it will take a while to get to my goal but it's something I'm willing to work at.


My Bucket List

I thought I threw away my bucket list after I had an unsuccessful brain surgery and started to gain weight.  I wrote this bucket list when I weighed the most at 600lbs.  I guess someone out there knew that someday I'd be able to complete these 8 items:)
  1. Walk!  OMG, I am literally sobbing!  Poor thing, what a #1 goal!!  GREAT inspiration
  2. Lose 200lbs - 250lbs!  I am now 360lbs, a total loss of 240lbs.  But now I must do it again to reach 130lbs - 150lbs.  I know I can do this!!!
  3. Become a MILLIONAIRE:
    1. Jacob 2:19
      1. Clothe the naked
      2. Feed the hungry
      3. Liberate the captive - Oh my, I think this is Family History. 
      4. Administer relief to the sick and the afflicted
    2. Mission Funds for all of my babies
  4. Graduate from college.
  5. Own my own stuff; business, home, cars, etc.
  6. Jump out of a plane.
  7. Run/Walk 5K Marathon
  8. Get married and have children.
Wow!  This is an AWESOME reminder of things I thought about when I was at my heaviest.  It's so funny how priorities change with lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment