SMITH’S P&G PROMOTION: Buy 4, get $4 off INSTANTLY!!!
Here are the deals I did today (***BE SURE YOU DO IN FOUR’s!!!)
But first, here is how you would read the deal:
Line 1: Product information (qty, description, "before promo" price / "with promo discount" price)
Line 2: Coupon to use and where to find it
Line 3: Final price or OOP (out-of-pocket) Learn your Coupon Lingo!
8 Gillette Body Wash, 16-18 oz 2.99/1.99
Gillette Body Wash, excludes trial size $2/1 (Expires 08-31-11) PG-7/31
FREE
12 Old Spice Bodywash 2.99/1.99
6 Old Spice Deodorant, THE MATCHING EXPENSIVE ONES
Old Spice Products, 1.7 oz. or larger $1/2 (09-30-11) PG-8/28
Old Spice Bodywash, excludes trial size, Buy 1 Get 1 Old Spice Deodorant FREE up to $5.49 (09-30-11) PG-8/28
Final: Each pair of bodywash and deo cost $1.49 or $.75 each
10 Secret Deodorant, 2-3.25 oz 1.99/.99
Secret products, excludes trial sizes $1/2 (09-30-11) PG-8/28
.49 ea
30 Herbal Essences Hair Care, 5-16.9 oz 2.89/1.89
30 Herbal Essences or Aussie product, excludes trial size $1/1 (09-30-11) RP-8/7
.89 each
SUPER OLAY REGENERIST PROMO + FREE ITEMS:
Buy Olay Regenerist Daily Moisturizer, 5 oz 5.80/4.80
Use these coupons to get the moisturizer for $1.80 each:
Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer, excludes trial size $3/1 (8-31-11) PG-7/31
Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer, excludes trial size $3/1 (9-30-11) RP-8/14
Use these to score FREE ITEMS:
Olay Bodywash (get the HUGE ones only $5.XX)
Olay Pro-X Regenerist or Total Effects Moisturizer, Buy 1 Get a FREE Olay Body Wash up to $7.99 (9-30-11) RP-8/14
Secret Deodorant (get the $5.49 and pay $1.49 or get ones under $4.99 = FREE)
Olay ProX, Regenerist, or Total Effects Facial Moisturizer, excludes Pro-X Cleansing Device, Refills and Trial size, Buy 1 Get 1 Secret Deodorant FREE up to $4.99, excludes Clinical (9-30-11) PG-8/28
Dawn Plus (If this variety is included IT IS!!!) 2.99/1.99
Dawn Plus .75/1 (09-30-11) PG-8/28
1.24
HOT!!! Other Olay Items on Sale:
When it comes to Olay products, I don't mind spending a few extra dollars because it's great quality items. The above items ranged from $3.29 - $7.00 on promo WITHOUT coupons. I know, "how could I"? Hey, I saved a ton on items I don't use (Gillette/Old Spice) so I wanted to treat myself. *Singing: "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."*
I used the Total Effects Moisturizer (pictured in the middle) to get what I LOVE THE MOST, Olay bodywash for FREE so I fully scored.
I bought 4 Total Effects Moisturizer $4.80
Used (4) Olay facial moisturizer or facial cleanser $1/1 (9-30-11) PG-8/28
Used (4) Olay Pro-X Regenerist or Total Effects Moisturizer, Buy 1 Get a FREE Olay Body Wash up to $7.99 (9-30-11) RP-8/14
Final: $3.80 for Olay Total Effects Moisturizer & Olay Bodywash SCORE!!!
This promo is SUPER!!! If you don't have coupons from 8/28/2011 which you should, go to ebay.com!!! Hopefully they get here before the sale ends Tuesday of next week! Got questions? Text me: 801-400-9547
Happy Shopping!!!
Faga
No comments:
Post a Comment