Over the past five days, my couponing addiction has worsen. I hardly sleep and forget to eat sometimes. After a good six hours of going over deals I became hungry. It was 5am and I was all alone upstairs when I made a bowl of cereal to eat.
As I started eating I suddenly stopped moving. It was hard for me to breathe as the seconds passed. I finally realized my sugar was low and my body was starting to lock up. I couldn't talk anymore or move my mouth to chew and it hit me that if no one came to my rescue in about 10 seconds, I was gonna have a heart attack.
Within 3 seconds, I heard the garage door open and the kitchen door swing open. She looked right at me and could tell what was going on as huge tears fell from my face. She rushed over and made me drink a whole glass of orange juice. She then made me a sandwich and fed it to me.
WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT MY MOM??? The Lord has blessed me with such a sweet angel with a spirit and heart of gold. I depend on her for everything. She is my rock! I thank God for this loving woman because I know they are VERY close friends. It's as though he puts her everywhere she needs to be.
I love you, Mama #steelmagnolias

No comments:
Post a Comment