Good morning! Wednesdays are the days I usually go out and shop at the grocery stores: Smith's, Ridley's, Macey's and Lolo's. If they ALL have one or two great deals, I head straight to Walmart and ad-match my list.
I like to make my list the night before, organize my coupons according to limit (ex.: Limit 4 LIKE coupons), and hopefully, the Coupon Goddesses touch the hearts of the cashiers:D
These are my Favorite Deals of the Week:
Kmart:
Bar-S Franks, 12oz (Limit 4) $0.59 ea HOT!
Suave Professionals Product, 8/5-12.6oz $2.00
Use $1.50/1 from 9/29-RP
= $0.50
Note: Why I like this deal ^^^ compared to Smith's is because I can buy as many as I like without having to roll two Suave at a time, and pray the $1 catalane prints.
TreSemme hair care 4-32oz (Limit 2) $3
Use $2.501 from 9/29-RP
= $0.50 Best deal out there now without having to do so much work! (RA, Wags, etc.)
Xtra Laundry soap $1.88 - always my favorite deal from Kmart!
Downy 2/$10
Tide Detergents, Downy or Tide Boost, excludes Tide PODS and trial/travel size $5/3 (10-31-13) PG-9/29
= $3.35
Tide 2/$10
Tide Detergents, excludes Tide PODS and trial/travel size $2/1 (10-31-13) PG-9/29
= $3.00 each HOT!!!
Sparkle paper towel, 1ct. $1
Sparkle Paper Towels, 3 Roll or smaller package .50/1 (10-30-13) RP-9/29 //doubled//
= FREE
Ridley's:
Nutella Hazelnut Spread, 13 oz - $2.00
$1/1 Nutella Hazelnut Spread, exp. 11/30/13 (RP 08/11/13 R)
Final Price: $1.00 ea SMASHING DEAL!!!
Lolo's Foods:
I can't wait to start stocking up my Emergency Preparedness storage for a rainy day... like when the gov't decides to shut down permanently. Lol
WF 18 double roll bath tissue or 15 roll paper towels $5.78 HOT!!
WF Water, 24pk $1.88 ea HOT!!!
WF Sugar, 25lb $8.98 HOT!!
Store brand All Purpose Flour $5.98 HOT!!
Store brand Chunk Tuna 62 cents ea HOT!
Text me if you find any other great deals:) ONE LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment