I got up at 3am this morning because something was in my eye. I tried to get it out but I couldn't. I thought if I rinse my eye out it would feel better. No, it didn't. So... my post this morning is about pink eye, ugh!
Image source: pennmedicine.org
Do you remember in Shallow Hal when Hal schmeared the entire bottle of Vaseline on his face and told the fat girl he had conjunctivits? I had to laugh!
First of all, PINK EYE IS VERY CONTAGIOUS! Yes, I did just yell at you. It is very common in children as it is a viral infection they probably will catch at the playground. Why I have pink eye today, I don't know. But, to stop the spread of it immediately, I use a natural remedy that calls for my Doterra essential oils. Remember to use only 100% Certified Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
Pink Eye Natural Remedy (Retail prices without tax or shipping listed)
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil): $25.33
- Lavender Oil: $28.00
- On Guard Oil: $42.67
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO): $16
Put 3 to 5 drops of Melaleuca into 1 teaspoon of FCO and rub in into to your feet, thumbs, ankles and the base of your neck. If you're careful, you can apply it around the eye (close eye and rub on lids) area, as long as you DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES.
Why?!
Melaleuca oil works when you apply it to other areas of your body because its microscopic particles enter your bloodstream through your skin, and then they get to work killing the virus.
You can add a drop or so of Lavender. It, too, will help.
Every home should always have a roller bottle of On Guard in their medicine cabinets. On Guard kills viruses!!! Diluted in FCO and put in a roller bottle, it's easy to rub on the bottoms of your kids' feet and for use as a powerful yet safe and natural hand sanitizer. Keep in your purse, and their school bags, at all times.
My Doterra Promise: My hope is to share Doterra with as many people as I possibly can to help improve their lives naturally! Doterra is my business and there are some great ways of getting paid at Doterra; however, if you want order oils for your families at wholesale without selling or recruiting, please contact me at msjnuga@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help:)
Happy Oiling!
Jasmyn:)



No comments:
Post a Comment