Look at how HOT! my dear sister Mili looks! She put her mind to conquering 2012 and she knocked it the eff out! Choohoo! She has been an inspiration to me all year last year and I just wanna shout from the rooftop that she ROCKS! By the way, who's that handsome buggah?
Did "LOSE WEIGHT" make your NY resolutions again this year?
Fear not. Whether you want to lose 5 or 105lbs, Slim & Sassy can help. I'm not talking about anything you can pull of the shelf at the store. Slim & Sassy is a metabolic blend found only at Doterra. It's amazing because it not only curbs your appetite but curbs your appetite and lifts your spirits(: Believe me, I lost 80lbs last year. Yes although I don't look as SMASHING as Mrs. Galeai, I feel a lot better.In fact, last year Slim & Sassy and other amazing essential oils changed my life:
- NO diabetic comas
- NO seizures or migraine headaches
- And a better outlook on life
No, don't believe me - try it for yourself! Doterra has a promotion going on right now and a challenge you don't want to miss! What's to lose but weight and a chance at $1,000 plus a bunch of great prizes. One thing I know for sure you'll need to achieve your goals, besides the Slim & Sassy New You kit, is moral support! The Slim & Sassy Challenge does just that!
If you need extra support, I can help! Oh heavens no will I meet you at the gym, I'll set up a Facebook group that way we can keep track of each other(: But hurry, this promo is good only until supplies last! Here's the deal:
Contact me at (801) 400-9547 or email me: msjnuga@gmail.com
Remember: these products are in addition to healthy eating and exercise! Learn a different lifestyle - a life of health & wellness. Rock on! Oh yeah, regardless of its name, this product is for men too.
Thank you so much for reading. Here's to a very prosperous New Year.
♥ Faga


1 comment:
Yes, "it curbs your appetite and curbs your appetite..." I meant and detoxifies the body. Mili looks GREAT doesn't she?
Read to apply at night show again sis?
Post a Comment