Happy Monday, January 28, 2013! We're just 3 days away from celebrating February. How many of you are still going strong with your new year's resolutions?
What are my resolutions this year?
Well, most are the same exact resolutions from the past 10 years, LOL, and some are from my new blogging favorite - Jillee. I love the way she words them:
- Saving time, money and resources
- Being your best self….physically, mentally, spiritually
- Nurturing family
- Being happy
- Making life beautiful
- Being a wise steward over the part of the world you are responsible for
These will be the guiding principles for the information I share here on my blog and on my Facebook page. I'm so glad to have Jillee in my life. She has been a true inspiration in my life! Whether she knows it or not (probably not - she doesn't even know I exist), I am a better person because of her.
Please stay tuned for some great posts, and a great year! Post what your resolutions are this year and how you're doing.
Thank you for reading,
♥ Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment