NATURAL SOLUTIONS for Diabetes
I have taken almost all prescribed medications and nothing has help me as much as natural health solution for Diabetes:
- LifeLong Vitality
- Essential Oils: 3 times a day in a capsule, add
- 5 drops Coriander
- 3 drops Cinnamon
- 3 drop Grapefruit (substitute with Lemon if you are taking Metformin)
WEIGHT LOSS HELP
It has been VERY HARD for me to lose weight because I really LOVE sweets, soda, salty snacks and fat food! Since trying Slim & Sassy + TrimShake, last year, I lost 80lbs.
FOAMING HAND SOAP
Due to high sugars, diabetics frequent the restroom - frequent thirst and frequent urination. I know, I've been there and done that! What helps keep my hands hydrated and soft is a foaming hand soap that I make myself.
Recipe
- 1 c distilled water
- 2 T castile soap (Dr. Bronner's unscented baby safe)
- 1 T glycerinc
- 10 drops of each:
- Lavender
- Melaleuca
- Geranium
- Plus 6 drops of On Guard (fights off viruses)
LOTION
Using lotion that clogs up your pores is probably not a great idea. Instead I use Fractionated Coconut Oil because it does just the opposite.
Recipe
In a glass roller bottle, I add the same ingredients as above + 2 T Fractionated coconut oil right after I wash and dry my hands. Keeps hands nice and soft while it works to moisturize skin and fight off viruses(:
WIPES
Sometimes frequent visits to the bathroom can cause discomfort. Because diabetes increases the chances of getting a UTI, these wipes will come in handy!
Recipe
Cut a thick paper towel in half with a serrated knife and place in plastic container with lid. Use knife to cut an X in the lid for wipes to come through.
Mix together:
- 2 c HOT water
- 1 t coconut oil (LouAna's)
- 6 drops of each:
- Lavender
- Melaleuca
- Geranium
Pour HOT mixture over paper towel, let sit for a minute and pull out cardboard roll.
Voila... Soothing wipes!
I really hope this helps someone out there suffering with Diabetes and these side effects! Thank you for reading,
♥ Faga
Disclaimer: The advice shared in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. Kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance - thus helping the body's natural defenses to restore homeostasis. Essential oils are not used to "treat" medical problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment