Friday, November 23, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
Happy Thanksgiving, friends and family! Sorry, I know it's a bit late but I just had to take a nap with spread we had last, boy! Ma pulled out all the stops and cooked enough to feed an army - perfect for kids and guests. Yes, we can put away some food(:
I hope your day was filled with family and love, especially thanksgiving in your hear for everything you have and for our Father in Heaven.
I know that I'm thankful for you - my faithful readers(: I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves us, who continues to hear and answer our prayers. I am thankful our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the Atonement.
I am thankful for a LOVING & very supportive family; for loving parents who lead by example and inspiration, for my AWESOME. ride & die, down-for-what-ever siblings (Fokz, Weazie, Sengz, Jennifer, and Ken) and their families ESPECIALLY their children who bring much JOY in my life! Paigey, Hunter, Alexa, Jenalei, Jason, Maeson, Eliza and Seth, and the two on the way:D
I am thankful to live in a beautiful country. God bless America!!!
I am so grateful for my mom who spent her ENTIRE day in the kitchen, at the store, doing for others the entire day yesterday. I love you, Mom!
NO MATTER what's going on in your life; bad or good, always give thanks for something!
Loves,
Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment