Thursday, October 25, 2012

Smith's HOT Betty Crocker/General MIlls Promo

It usually takes a HOT promo like this to get me couponing! I stopped in December when I started doing Doterra full-time. I was in heaven with the dirt cheap prices and boy was my adrenalyn pumping just like it was my first time couponing. I can ALWAYS count on my girls (cashiers) at Smith's to treat me good(: I totally scored and now ready to take on couponing part-time.  Here are the deals WITH coupons.  I didn't have any coupons. 
 
Smith's HOT BC & GM Promo

The idea of this promo was to buy 5 participating items and get $5 back in catalinas. Many items in this promo were FREE - .25!

Transaction 1:
40 Betty Crocker Potatoes @$1 each
- 20 .50/2 Betty Crocker boxed Potatoes, any flavor except Potato Buds and Betty Crocker Pouch .50/2 (11-3-12) EyeMasterSS-9/9 or .50/2 (12-1-12) GeneralMills-10/7
Math: $40 - $10 (coupons) = $30
OOP (out-of-pocket): $30 + tax
Got back $40 in catalinas

Transaction 2:
40 Hamburger, Chicken, Tuna Helper @ $1.25 each
- 13 Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper or Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Meals, any flavor .75/3 (11-3-12) EyeMasterSS-9/9 or GeneralMills-10/7
Math: $50 - $9.75 (coupons) = $40.25
- $40 catalinas from Transaction 1
OOP: $0.25 for one box and FREE for the other 39 boxes(:

Transaction 3:
40 Totino's Pizzas @$1.25 each
Math: $50 - $40 catalinas
OOP: $10 for 40 boxes or $0.25 each
Get back: $40 in catalinas

Transaction 4:
40 Betty Crocker Frosting @$1.59 each
- 40 Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Box Muffin Mix or 17.5 oz. or larger Cookie Mix .75/2 (12-1-12) GeneralMills-10/7
Math: $63.60 - $30 (coupons) = $36.30 - $35.00 in catalinas
OOP: $1.30 for 40 boxes of frosting or $.03 a box
Got back: $40 in catalinas

Couponing is THE FASTEST and most affordable way to build your food storage!!!  Invest in food because prices are going up every day.  Be prepared for any unforeseen occurence in your life.  It doesn't have to be a hurricane, tornado, etc.  Your spouse losing employment or being unable to work because of their health are the most common, unexpected thing to happen.


Thank you for reading, ♥ Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment