Friday, August 17, 2012

You Are HERE... Be Happy and Enjoy the Ride(:

Welp, today I entered the testimonial contest at Doterra and submitted these pictures:'(

Before: 600+lbs. / After: minus 250lbs.

I am so emotional because I hadn't ever put the before and the after together, it was always two before pics together when I shared my story with others.  The reason why I'm so emotional is because I see the difference, the struggle, and the triumph to get HERE.

Bubbi came back into my room after I had shown them my before picture that we laughed at and gave me a hug.  "Aunty you are so pretty and REALLY skinny."  Although he's trying to get a FREE ticket to Hang Time, I know kids always tell the truth, right?  haha.

I should try to remember that I made it!  I overcame all the hardships, the pain, the bad times and I should never EVER look back.  I was so worried, so depressed that I am not where I had planned to be in life until I read my journal, "ALL I WANT IS TO BE NORMAL... to sleep like normal people, walk like normal people do, live as normal people do, and when this finally happens, I will LIVE LIFE to the fullest."

Faga, you are here now.  Stop beating yourself up!!!  God is by your side ALWAYS.  He has helped you through it all.  He has seen you through the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Live your life!

Thank you for reading,
♥ Faga

2 comments:

atuiaana said...

Wow Faga! Amazing work!!!

Jasmyn "Faga" Nuga said...

Thank you dear. Now it's time to accept my."new and hot" bod and stop beating myself up. Thank you for reading(; Much love

Post a Comment