Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Seven Eleven = Heaven
After a few days of staying in bed, I thought I'd take a trip to MY happiest place on earth, 711 in Provo, where they sell da best Hawaiian goodies in Utah County.
I was lucky tonight because I scored a delicious or should I say onolicious dinner which I've been craving for months now. I was able to find manapua, kalua pig, laulau, poi, pochogee (portugese) sausage, S&S saimin, cracked seed, and guava and lilikoi hawaiian sun ice cold drinks to wash it down.
But that was a few hours ago... I am hungry again! What to eat? How about some rice, spam, furikake, and honey crisps? Stay tuned for one of my oldies but goodies, honey crisp recipe from 1998? Thanks for reading, ♥ Faga
PS: Mahalo Kaimi & Kenzie girl for my pake cake(:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment