Sunday, July 22, 2012

Guess What Today Is...

No, it's not our anniversary, it's Auntie's Day.  What a wonderful surprise:)  It's so nice to have a day all to myself, actually I share it with all the wonderful women who love kids (ABRs, ABCs, Great- Aunts, Godmothers, etc.)

While compiling my Coupon Blog I stumbled upon SavvyAuntie.com - a community for aunts that enables and empowers Aunts to exchange ideas, get advice, find gifts and connect with other Savvy Aunties. 



Me & My Babies 
(missing Eliza and Seth)


Being an Aunt is one of my most treasured callings in life.  I am Aunty By Relation (ABR) to 9 beautiful nieces and nephews {Paigey, Hunter, Alexa, Eliza, Seth, Jenalei, Bubbi, Kenzie, Maeson}, an Aunt By Choice (ABC) to all of my friends' kids:), and a Godmother to one {Aisa Matagi}.


Although I have no children of my own, my life is blessed.  Happy Auntie's Day to all the women in the world who care for and love children as their own.  Have a great day and God bless!

Thank you for reading, 
♥ Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment