Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Why Me?


This is so true!  There's really nothing left to say - it pretty much speaks for itself, except for when I wanted to gamble in Las Vegas this past weekend, it was REALLY what I wanted.  In fact, I was whining all weekend to get on the slots... until I lost most of it and now I'm being all poor sport about it.

Thanks to whoever put this on Facebook cause I have to remind myself of exactly this!  LOL.  Hope this is as profound for you as it was for me.  Maybe this will prevent you from losing it all!

Inserted: $1
1st Spin: $190.00 Win!
4th Spin: Cashed out $47.00

"There must be people on the inside working against me, I tell ya!" is what I said as soon as I jumped in the car.  My mom's reply on that beautiful SABBATH day... "Yeah, Satan."

Okay, well thank you!

Thank you for reading, 
♥ [A VERY Broke] Faga:)

No comments:

Post a Comment