Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dads!  I would like to take this moment to THANK my most favorite Dads out there... but first, here was Father's Day breakfast this morning by Jennifer (my sister).  I am so glad I decided to get up when I did - it was a huge treat, although, I fell asleep in church:) LOL


Many times we forget, I forget, the ONE Father we should ALL give thanks to and that is our Father in Heaven or God.  I know without a shadow of a doubt that He LIVES and answers my prayers.  It is because of His Infinite Love that I am here.  His Mercy is what keeps me alive and going!  On days when I feel sad or depressed, I can turn to Him to comfort me and to guide me along life's path.  I am thankful for all that I have and everyone in my life:)  I love my Heavenly Father!


This is my Dad... Seiuli Laneselota Nuga (-Tuimaseve).  I thank God for him every day.  I am thankful to my Dad for many things but most importantly (1) He holds the one key [the Priesthood] that has blessed me throughout my life, (2) He has taught me to work hard, (3) By example he shows me that GOD LIVES, (4) He is compassionate and serves others whole-heartedly, and (5) He is accountable.  I love you, Dad! 




My Brothers

I would like to wish all of my brothers and sister a VERY Happy Father's Day!  Each of my brothers, and sister Jen, are great fathers - they love their children very much and are VERY hard workers.  I guess we all get it from our Dad:)  These are some of the greatest Dads I know!

From L to R: Shane (Paige, Hunter, Alexa), Wil (Maeson), moi, Jen (Jenalei and Jason), Mike (Eliza and Seth), and Kenneth (Kenzie)

I hope you were able to spend Father's Day with your Dad.  

Thank you for reading, 
♥ Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment