Saturday, February 4, 2012

What doTERRA Products to Take

Many of my friends and family, as well as my customers, ask me what doTERRA products I recommend.  I'm not a doctor but I know what works for me from experience the past three weeks, and the results I've been getting:)

The first thing I tell people to get is the 'Cleanse & Restore' kit, if possible.  No matter what illnesses you may have, or not, your body can always use a cleaning to restore itself to its homeostatic state (perfect balance).


The 'Cleanse & Restore' kit includes:
  • Lifelong Vitality Pack:
  • PB Assist+
  • GX Assist+
  • 15ml Lemon Oil

Lifelong Vitality Pack:  supports cellular health, reduces oxidation stress and tissue breakdown, reduces inflammation and slows neuropathy (pain & numbness in feet, legs, and hands) progression.
  • Alpha CRS+: Take 2 after morning and 1 after evening meal.
  • xEO Mega: Take 2 after morning and 2 after evening meal.
  • Microplex VMz: Take 2 after morning and 2 after evening meal.

PB Assist+
PB Assist combines cutting-edge enteric-release technology with five proprietary strains of probiotic microorganisms that support healthy digestive functions and immunities. Probiotic supplementation can play a critical role when intestinal microflora have been compromised or even killed. Stress, physical exertion, toxins in our diet, exposure to harmful microorganisms, and the use of antibiotic therapies can pose significant challenges to the colonization and function of friendly microorganisms in the gut.

 
GX Assist+
doTERRA's GX Assist is a proprietary combination of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils and caprylic acid that help support a healthy digestive tract by creating an unfriendly environment for potentially harmful pathogens that can disrupt digestive immunities and cause digestive upset. GX Assist is formulated with therapeutic-grade oregano, melalueca, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, and thyme essentials oils that have been demonstrated to have in-vitro antimicrobial properties. GX Assist also includes caprylic acid that has been traditionally used as for its specific health-supporting properties in the gut.

Lemon Oil
Known as an anticancer, antidepressant, antiseptic, antifungal, antioxidant, antiviral, astringent, invigorating, refreshing, and tonifying oil.

Helps in the formation of white and red blood cells, leukocyte formation (immune system warrior cells), is helpful in treating anemia, asthma, colds, fever, gout, heartburn, intestinal parasites, rheumatism, sore throats and infections, ureter infections, varicose veins, anxiety; is blood pressure regulating, helps ease and clear up cold sores, dissolves cellulite (!), good for debility, digestive problems, energy enhancer; helps alleviate gallstones, is liver and lymphatic system cleansing; beneficial for nervous conditions, respiratory problems, muscular aches and pains, memory improvement… to name but a few of the mighty lemon’s attributes.

Now, if you want to shed a few pounds, I would recommend adding Slim & Sassy to the 'Cleanse & Restore' kit:



Slim & Sassy (Retail: $32.67)
dōTERRA’s Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend is a proprietary formula of 100% pure CPTG
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils designed to help manage appetite between meals. 

Primary Benefits
  • Supports your efforts to eat less and exercise more for permanent, healthy weight loss by 
  • helping your body adjust to reduced caloric intake during dieting
  • Helps manage appetite and hunger pangs between meals
  • Helps calm stomach and gastrointestinal distress sometimes associated with dieting
  • Lifts and elevates mood which has been associated with successful weight-loss efforts
  • Encourages healthy hydration during dieting, exercise, and throughout the day
These are the products I've been using for 3 weeks along with the Diabetic Regimen, and I feel great!  My appetite is practically gone, I feel energized and rejuvenated, and I've lost 14lbs. and 49.5 inches

If you want to JOIN as a customer or consultant, you will receive all products at discount prices with the consultant option at WHOLESALE.  The best thing about doTERRA, to me, is it's right here in Orem on 400 West Center St.  I go there EVERY SINGLE DAY... because my customers and I LOVE the products.

To learn more about doTERRA's products, please visit my website at mydoterra.com/jasmynnuga.  Click on "An Introduction to Essential Oils" to read the basics of essential oils and doTERRA.  Click on "Shop for products" if you want to see what each individual product helps with.  To Join, simply click on the top-right link.

Thank you for your interest in doTERRA and all of your questions.  Also, thanks for reading:)

Love & Aloha,
Faga

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment