I would NEVER want to go back to being 600 pounds again. You are imprisoned in a body that huge and the MANY limitations that come with it! I knew EVERY clean restroom big enough to use from Laie to Kaneohe and on to Straub in Honolulu - that is how pitiful it was to be enormous.
Dominique Lanoise, the 600 Pound Mom, is damn lucky she has patient and loving daughters who care for her. I thank God for my mom and dad who got me out of that state of misery, the pain and anguish!
My parents are the reason I'm alive today! They have stayed by my side since I got sick in 1998! Honeslty, they have been behind me the whole entire time, pushing me to get better. The sacrifices they have made is the reason I breathe today. I'm glad they never gave up hope! I am truly grateful for loving and supportive parents, and siblings.
I wish I could help everyone get out of that state of depression and hopelessness. I know all too well the feeling of wanting to take your own life because you don't want to burden your family. As I watched the show last night, I sobbed. My mom told me to change the channel, but I couldn't! I am VERY thankful to have watched the show last night because it has motivated and inspired me to push forward in my weight loss and to help others. I want to be rid of Diabetes FOREVER! I've lost many dear to me because of it! It is nothing to play with!
When I was first dianosed, I thought it would just go away. I ate everything I wanted thinking it would get better. It NEVER did. I've suffered a diabetic comatose EACH AND EVERY SINGLE YEAR since being diagnosed in 1998:(
My family, and doTERRA are true blessings.
Thank you for reading my post. God bless.
Love, Faga


No comments:
Post a Comment