Friday, February 3, 2012

Ahhh... I Feel Good


Like James Brown says: 
"Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now", I feel GOOD!!!

Last night I rewarded myself to a massage.  But not just any massage, the AromaTouch Techinque!  Weeks ago, when I first started doTERRA, I was very interested to get a massage like this done, but the closest one would be an hour away.  I'm so glad I saw their ad for $25/hr, that's what hooked me because that's all I had in my wallet.

To my VERY pleasant surprise, she told me as I was scheduling an appointment that she does the AromaTouch Technique but that she didn't have any oils.  To her surprise, I brought all of my own oils.  Long story short, if you have never tried the AromaTouch Technique, this is something you HAVE TO try!  The technique relieved a lot of pressure and fluids, and toxins throughout the night.

This technique helps with stress, immune system, inflammation, and homeostasis.  Ahhh, I feel good.

Here is the contact information.  Their website does not list the AromaTouch Technique as a service so I'm guessing she does this by request only.  

573 W. 1830 N. #3
Orem, UT 84057
801.222.0212
M-Sa: 9a - 8p
***Ask for Alice Ray (AromaTouch Technique)

You are going to LOVE the way you feel:)

God bless and thank you for reading.

Love & Aloha,
Faga

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment