Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Samantha Who?

Sunday night when I should've started my homework, I had a moment FINALLY to see what the latest shows were on Netflix.  I came across Samantha Who? starring Christina Applegate.



Samantha Newly is an earnest amnesiac who's trying to figure out who she was before a coma wiped her brain of any lasting memories. From what she can gather, she wasn't the nicest person to be around before the accident. But now, she has a chance to make a fresh start with her friends and family.

This series is sorta like my life, my story!  Before I got sick, I was the meanest, most horrible person anyone could ever meet.  Heck, when I friend requested a classmate from high school, she said "I would NEVER be your friend even if you paid me a million dollars.  You made my childhood life a living hell!!!"  Gasp.

The answer to the question Samantha Who? Samantha Nuga {Oh how HORRIBLE!}

To be continued... you should watch, it's hysterically funny.  



No comments:

Post a Comment