Ugh, I've been having trouble sleeping for a while. It's probably because I sleep all day. Or maybe it's the other way around, sorta like "which came first... the egg or the chicken?" Anyways, I decided to make use of my time, if call it that - you be the judge, and log on to Facebook. LOL. I thought I'd write about or share with you 5 interesting posts I found (hillarious, precious, a-ha!, grateul, and awesome):
The first one had me cracking up so loud that I actually heard a door slam, oopsies! I forgot whose fb page I took this from but it's freakin' HILLARIOUS because it's nothing you would normally see. Let me stop babbling and just post it already:
This is my choice for "hillarious".
(Boy, I'd like to meet you!) Bwaahaha!
Now here is my choice for "precious", no explanation needed:)
This is my "a-ha!" image. Life is too short and too precious for one to be weighed down with pointless drama. Tell those who create the drama in your life to "HIT DA ROAD" and don't come back. Surround yourself with those who matter most! Thank you Trudy Tapu for sharing this message on your fb page. She ALWAYS has the best and most uplifting quotes and images on her page. That is until she gets MAD!! lmao.
I am grateful to my neighbor Elroy Kamae who posted this pic on his fb page. It's a great challenge to create one or TEN of these and tape it to my bedroom door. Each time I walk out, I will remember to smile to those in my home - those who matter MOST - my family. Do you treat others (strangers / people you don't even like) BETTER than you do your own family? I am guilty. Thanks again Elroy:)
He is a Chief Master Sergeant in the USAF serving in Afghanistan
As high as you can go in enlisted ranks (E-9). John Gebhardt's wife, Mindy, said that this little girl's entire family was executed.
"The insurgents intended to execute the little girl also, and shot her in the head...but they failed to kill her.
She was cared for in John 's hospital and is healing up, but continues to cry and moan.
The nurses said John is the only one who seems to calm her down, so John has spent the last four nights holding her while they both slept in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing." He is a real Star of the war, and represents what the combined service is trying to do.
Thanks for reading today... hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
God bless,
Jasmyn





No comments:
Post a Comment