Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Walmart Doubles: Is It Worth It?


You can read my Walmart Doubles post here to find the details on what I bought and how much I spent.  I forgot to mention one small, tiny detail... I was there for almost EIGHT hours!!!  Who the heck in their right mind would do such a thing?  Well, I'm a couponer so you know I'm not in my right mind or I would have spent Labor Day evening with my little nieces and nephews.  SMDH

I was able to get out of Walmart spending a little under $40.  I was not at all amused at the stock they had.  In fact, I really wanted to scream at every stock boy/girl and every couponer just because their Gain dish soap was out!  Do you think they deliberately keep their FREE items out of stock during their doubles?  I am leaning that way.  I mean each and every time I visit Lindon Walmart, they've always had Gain dish soap.  Tonight was a different story.  I'll have to investigate tomorrow.

"What, you're going again tomorrow?"  Heck yes!  Just because I had a terrible trip tonight doesn't mean I won't go tomorrow bright and early.  I'm a couponer, I live for the rush!  Some of you many never understand. LOL

Thanks for reading.  Happy Shopping!!!

Love, Faga

5 comments:

Lela said...

Invite me....so I can read the Walmart deals.....your blog wont let me in.. :)

Jasmyn "Faga" Nuga said...

Okay Lela, sorry what's your email?

R!$$@ said...

Awesome trip. Can u invite me to see your deals please. Not letting me log in. Thanks. MLTUINEI@gmail.com

Jasmyn "Faga" Nuga said...

I tried adding you again Rissa. Hope it works this time:) Sorry.

Lela said...

Lol.... Thanz sas

nine_by_dzine@yahoo.com

*use to be 8_is_enuf....bumbai .....??????

Post a Comment