Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Contest Time: "Happy Good Neighbor Day"!

Ha, if I didn't post deals on my coupon blog: "I Love Free Deals", I would have never known today was 'Good Neighbor Day'.  Now all, if not most of you know, I come from Laie, Hawaii, where it's Good Neighbor Day EVERY DAY:)  #TRUEstory!  Helping a neighbor and service play a big role there.
Photo: thanks for the photo, whoever owns it!

Today, I've decided to throw a 'Good Neighbor Contest' out there.  2 winners will be selected by the public via Facebook.  I will be giving the winners a $20 gift card to Chili's in honor of my good friend, and cancer survivor, MJ Tokelau.  (Be still my heart.)



Here's what you have to do to win a $20 gift card to Chili's:

  1. Do a good deed for someone TODAY! 
  2. Post your story briefly on my Facebook page here (ONLY the first 25 stories will be entered)
  3. 'LIKE my blog: http://jasmyn-nuga.blogspot.com
  4. and wait... invite your friends to vote for your story on my Facebook page!  Your friends/family will determine who wins!  I will tally votes at 5pm Utah Time-- just in time for you to go to Chili's for dinner:)
Good Luck y'all... may the best deed win!

Thanks for playing!  It's for a GREAT cause!!!

Have a grrreat day.  Love, Faga:)


My friend MJ Tokelau and his aunt Tini

MJ has teamed up with Chili's to help him raise money for his walk coming up on the 24th of this month for HopeKids! So if you live in St George it's this Friday 9th, Orem & Am Fork next Monday the 12th ALL DAY!! Just let ur waitress/waiter know MJ from HopeKids sent ya! Thanks!!

Donate or Walk with MJ!  Link


No comments:

Post a Comment