Good morning Ladies (on my coupon blog)! It’s Monday and I’m excited! I’m excited to begin a new day and a new week. Mom always says when I complain about Mondays that “we should try to make today the best we can because it will set the energy for the rest of the week. The possibilities are endless… make this week BETTER than the one before.”
I really don’t know where she gets all of her Chi (positive energy) from because it TOTALLY passed my generation. (I guess you can think of it as sorta like the “twin” thing. LOL) But I am so thankful for her because someone knew I needed to be slammed back down to earth every now and again:)
Anways, today’s post is simple yet VERY crucial to your being able to stay on this blog. At times it is quite frustrating to post things and not have any feedback. I don’t know if you’re getting the information, if you’re understanding it, etc! That said, everyone invited to this blog MUST DO the following within 24 hours in order to stay:
- FOLLOW my blog (your picture MUST appear on the right sidebar)
- Comment on this post: What is your main concern right now about couponing?
- Post a note in my Cbox (under “Welcome to my blog” on the right sidebar),
- Post on your facebook: “I am a member of ILoveFreeDeals.blogspot.com”
- You must comment on AT LEAST one post this week with your shopping trip! (NOT through email)
You have 24 hours to do so or you WILL be deleted.
Thank you for your cooperation,

No comments:
Post a Comment