I HEART Gain! Gain anything; dish soap, laundry soap, dryer sheets, I LOVE IT ALL!! Gain has to be the best smelling soap out there, well at least to me!! I'm SUPER stoked that we finally get FREE Gain dish soap (the small ones) at the next Walmart Doubles, here in Utah County.
Macey's Case Lot Sale has the small dish soap on sale for $0.99 and Walmart's price is $0.97. You could use the $0.50 qpon off at Macey's and get 'em for only $0.49 each but if you wait until Tuesday, you can get 'em FREE... $0.97 - $0.50 (doubled) = FREE + $0.03 OVERAGE!! If you buy a million, like I plan to, then you'll get an overage of 3 MILLION dollars. Ha, highly unlikely because I know 5 million other women will be hunting the Gain down.
Just thought I'd let you know what's hot out there besides the weather!
Happy Smelling! Bwaaahahaha... the Gain, duh!
PS: If you look at Macey's list on GrocerySmarts.com, you will see a BIG mistake. The person that did the list marked Gain down to $0.69 a bottle so with our $0.50 qpon coming out on Sunday, it would be $0.19 each! It's a Gain dream come true... NOT! Don't worry, I PMed her.

No comments:
Post a Comment